McDaniel & Company, PLLC is seeking a dedicated self-starter for a Tax Accountant position. We have a long-term opportunity for someone with the right qualifications.
Responsibilities include tax research, planning and preparation, some financial statement preparation, business consulting, and training and review of work prepared by other staff members. There will be significant client contact, and the ideal candidate will have an interest in client development.
· CPA license
· 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
· Significant experience working directly with clients
· Significant experience in the areas of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
· Experience with complex tax research
· Experience with related companies, multi-state taxation, accrual books to cash basis tax return, UNICAP, production deduction and construction related issues
· Auditing experience a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· The ability to plan, schedule, supervise and complete projects
· Commitment to customer service
McDaniel & Company, PLLC has offered tax compliance and consulting, management advisory, accounting and software sales and services since 1993. We are a practice composed of certified public accounting professionals and support staff dedicated to delivering high quality services and accounting products to our clients. In addition to full service accounting and consulting, we also sell and implement accounting software systems that work for any business. For more information, please visit our website at www.cpamcdaniel.com.
Please send résumé, cover letter and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Résumés without cover letter and/or salary requirements will not be considered.